Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Harmonica Please

Well good afternoon everyone!

Today I am in a harmonica mood.
The free song on iTunes today got me in that mood. I would recommend checking it out.
It is folkey, and quiet, but it is really growing on me. Its called "Oh My God, Charlie Darwin" by The Low Anthem. The lyrics are pretty simple and lack as much impact as you'd expect a song with such a title to have, but I find myself entranced by it. Definately check it out if you have iTunes.

If you're in as much of a harmonica mood as I am, here are some other good harmonica songs:
Devils & Dust - Bruce Springsteen
Canadian Railroad Trilogy - Gordon Lightfoot
Spokey Dokey - Yoko Kanno (listen here)

Those are just the first few that hit the top of my brain. If you know more, please tell me 'bout them!
-Ty

photo via www.threeworlds.com.au

1 comment:

Please be respectful of other readers in your comments. But other than that, go nuts.