Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello World!

Hello interwebs!

It has been suggested that since I tend to post such long replies on my friends' blogs, and send so many humorous or aggravating stories to them through email, that it would be easier and less annoying to just have a blog. So here I am, on the internet, spewing my thoughts for the world to read. And by world, I mean the 1 or 2 random bored people who trip over what drivel may lie here.

About the title, lets face it, no one calls me T-Red anymore. Sadly, my name has been butchered (through some fault of my own) to be what it is now, and so I'm going to accept defeat and endorse it here.

The atmosphere I will try and maintain on this blog will be similar to that which is in my own head. So expect to see lots of random things. I will hopefully be able to keep things more or less understandable, but I start out in this blog with no agenda aside from having a place to put down and perhaps get some feedback on all the random things I thing on from time to time.

That said, I hope you enjoy it, and perhaps get some distraction from whatever it is you are on the internet to avoid.
-Ty

4 comments:

  1. How do you get the email and reaction options on your posts?

    Also, YAY!! for joining the Blogosphere. I promise to be a dedicated "random or bored people" who regularly reads your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can add them in the blog post settings. there's a checkbox to enable them and then you can move them around inside the blog window.
    -Ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of other readers in your comments. But other than that, go nuts.