Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome to the New World America

Welcome my friends, to the first day that we can truly hope for a 21st century America.

I have no words that can better describe my hopes and dreams for what our nation can be than those already spoken.

I know that the rest of the world feels as we do when we say "finally, the chance for CHANGE."
Europe, Africa, Asia, and even international markets, breathe a sigh of relief as America takes another progressive step in shaping its own destiny.

Today I can hold my head up high and say "Yeah, I'm an American," and today I have seen first hand evidence of the American Dream that was so talked about while I was a child.

To those of you who are still afraid of what CHANGE may bring, I offer these words that were not mine, but had I been more eloquent, would have been.
-Ty

pic via AFP

1 comment:

  1. Those are some High expectations there. Were I Obama, I would be a little nervous. Which is one reason I'm glad I'm not.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of other readers in your comments. But other than that, go nuts.