Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Votes are In!

It's been a while since my last post, things have been crazy busy. I promise I will elaborate on all the juicy bits in the near future.

But for right now, I think it's about time to change that title bar picture, would you agree?

For those of you who voted (and there were quite a bit more than I thought) 90% of you got it right. The image was in fact, the NCC-1701 Enterprise from the new Star Trek movie!


The image is credited to snarkerati.com (or that's where I got it from anyway).

This was a pretty easy one to start with since most of the readers are nerds like me! It'll get more difficult in the future I promise.

The new image and voting system are up so give it a try! And I've scrambled the image name so you can't just download it and read the title...cheaters.

Congrats to you who got it, and good luck in this next round!
-Ty

1 comment:

Please be respectful of other readers in your comments. But other than that, go nuts.